The Developer Screen
Media Types and Groups
Media Types can be added here. This is a higher-level developer task and requires a good understanding of the way fmSpark works.
Merge Groups can be added here. This is part of groups support.
All attachments in fmSpark can be viewed here. Attachments can be used in Saved Templates and/or Drafts. The number of times the attachment is being used will be listed. You can delete an attachment by pressing the delete button. If an attachment is being used, it will be removed from the Template(s) and/or Draft(s) in which it is used. You can remove all unused attachments by pressing the Remove Unused Attachments... button.
The naming formats for new Drafts, Templates and Stationery are listed here. These defaults can be changed by entering different FileMaker calculation formats.
fmSpark assets and images are stored in the a single record in the
The fmSpark toolbar s composed of a toolbar background image and icons. The toolbar background is stored in the fields,
The icons for the toolbars are stored in the
iconlib_labels fields. Icons in repeating fields 10-19 belong to header (toolbar1)...
We use global calculation fields to display the toolbars and icons.
Drop new images and icons into the appropriate wells to change the toolbar.
Other developer tasks
- FileMaker Plugins
- An overview of the required plugins and how to install them.
- Integration Instructions
- An overview of how to integrate fmSpark into an existing solution.
- Adding Groups Support
- An overview of how to add Groups support to fmSpark. Groups are different entities for which messages can be generated. A simple example would be the two groups: Parent & Student.
- Accounts must be created for all unique users of fmSpark.
- Print Setups
- Adjusting or adding new print setups to fmSpark.
- Admin tasks like editing templates and changing defaults.
Page URL: http://docs.proofgroup.com/fmSpark/en/1.0/Developer/Developer